The Best Way To Safely Get Into Crypto Currencies For Profit
And It is not what you think…
I have been spurred on by the antics surrounding the White House in the United States of America as much as anything. President Donald Trump is leaving the world aghast at his style of leadership. Whether you believe in what he is doing or not is immaterial. The rest of us have to cope with whatever the sentiment in the market shares as a result of this and other events around the world.
What is true is that as a result of another US president’s actions, ie President Nixon’s removing the US Dollar from the Gold Standard, is that the US currency is valueless.
I’m concerned about my long term income and hanging on to what I have. More particularly, I’m interested in inflation busting strategies that would otherwise reduce my holding of FIAT currencies to nil.
Fiat money is a currency without intrinsic value that has been established as money, often by government regulation. Fiat money does not have use value, and has value only because a government maintains its value, or because parties engaging in exchange agree on its value. It was introduced as an alternative to commodity money and representative money. Commodity money is created from a good, often a precious metal such as gold or silver, which has uses other than as a medium of exchange (such a good is called a commodity). Representative money is similar to fiat money, but it represents a claim on a commodity (which can be redeemed to a greater or lesser extent).
The first use of fiat money was recorded in China around 1000 AD. Since then, it has been used by various countries, usually concurrently with commodity currencies. Fiat money started to dominate in the 20th century. Since the decoupling of the US dollar from gold by Richard Nixon in 1971, a system of national fiat currencies has been used globally.
If you share my concern that eventually, the box of loot on the left may be reduced to zero as happened to that Chinese currency talked about earlier and the German Mark during the Weimar Republic, you may have considered moving some of your assets into precious metals or artworks.
Lets face it, there are historical parallels. For example, as just said the Weimar Republic, the German republic of 1919–33. It is so called because its constitution was drawn up at Weimar. The republic was faced with huge reparation costs deriving from the Treaty of Versailles as well as soaring inflation and high unemployment. The 1920s saw a growth in support for right-wing groups and the Republic was eventually overthrown by the Nazi Party of Adolf Hitler.
You are in luck. If you take advantage of the timing and the timing is now, as a result of the internet giving access to other opportunities to acquire and hold value that cannot be taken away from you, you might want to get into crypto currencies. You would then transfer the extraordinary increase in value gained by holding crypto currencies into gold and silver.
We are looking at rises of 1,000% or more within the next few months. It took several years for Bitcoin to rise in value. In 2009, it was issued at $0.05 and rose to be nearly $20,000 at its peak but it is still worth $6,537.90 today compared to 5 cents…
With such volatility, it is obviously sensible to go carefully. However, you do need to be prepared for the huge upward swing that will take place soon. Corporate institutions will soon be given the green light to invest in crypto currencies and when that happens, the value of crypto will go off the charts.
If you missed out on the DotCom boom, the housing bubble, the rise and rise of Apple Computers share price and so many more financial events that made millionaires overnight, you will remember the 2018-20’s as the time when you made astonishing amounts of money. Or your neighbours did…
This is my 6 step plan.
- Familiarise yourself with crypto currencies by mining Bitcoin absolutely free here. http://freebitcoinminer.us Windows only. Mac and Linux versions to follow. Get your own honey miner referral link*.
- Join Swiss Gold Global free. This enables you to purchase contracts to mine Bitcoin or a number of other crypto currencies via facilities in Iceland and elsewhere.
- Join CoinBase. Spread the word directly with your personalised link, over email, via Messenger or on Facebook. Help your friend to buy or sell digital currency on Coinbase. You will both get $10 (£7) of free bitcoin when your friends buys or sells at least $100 (£78) of digital currency.
- Join HashFlare which, is based in Scotland. Here you can select various coins and apply the Hashrate. This determines the strength of the computer execution in finding and solving the search for Bitcoin. Hash Rate, also Hash Power, is the measuring unit that measures how much power Bitcoin network is consuming to be continuously functional. By continuously functional I mean how much hash power is it consuming to generate/find blocks at the normal mean time of 10 minutes.
- Join Genesis Mining: It is the same company used by Swiss Gold Global. This gives you an independent account if you should want it.
- Accept Bitcoin payments for the goods and services that you supply.
*BUSY BEES: After debuting in open beta in June, Honey miner now says that its user base has swelled to 50,000. Notably, the company claims that a third of that number hails from emerging economies.
As profiled last month by CoinDesk’s Leigh Cuen, Honeyminer’s app lets users tap their spare processing power to mine cryptocurrency. It works by using a computer’s graphics card (GPU) capacity to mine a series of cryptocurrencies, after which those coins are converted to bitcoin and distributed.
The early results have exceeded the startup’s expectations. “We’ve stumbled into something that was far bigger and more international than we imagined,” co-founder Noah Jessop told CoinDesk.
A lot to get on with. And just in case you want a video to watch, here is one from Swiss Gold Global: